Value Research Stock Advisor has a straightforward proposition on improving your returns as a stock investor
31-May-2022 •Dhirendra Kumar
"Just give me the relevant facts." That brusque instruction is often given by the no-nonsense kind of bosses to their underlings. Since everyone who uses any of the products or services of Value Research is my boss, so to speak, I'll comply with this instruction right away.
Here are the most relevant facts, extracted from what I want to tell you about today:
1. Of the 52 stocks that we have on our recommendation list, 41 have positive returns and 11 have negative returns.
2. Of these 41, 12 have annualised returns higher than 30 per cent, while a further 6 are higher than 20 per cent.
I must point out that these return numbers are calculated right now when the markets are shaky and punters are in deep depression. Those who have stayed with us for long-term investments have hardly noticed any problems.
This is all I should say if I'm to give 'just the relevant facts'. You can stop reading now and go to Value Research Stock Advisor, become a member and start getting the recommendations. That's all there is to it.
Of course, for members, the bare list of recommendations is just one aspect of it; they get a lot more value than that. Let's enumerate everything.
1. As I said, there are 52 recommendations in all and this list features only solid, growing companies where you don't have to risk your hard-earned money to build a profitable stock portfolio. You can build your portfolio in any way you like from this universe.
2. Within these 52, there are 11 All-Weather stocks that you can buy in any market and expect to do well over the long term. If you want to buy solid stocks for the long-term and forget about them, the All-Weather stocks are the right choice for you.
3. There is another subset too - Best Buys. These work if you are looking to be a little more aggressive. Note that Best Buys are not risky bets. These are just the relatively most attractive of our recommendations at any point in time. We have 17 Best Buys currently.
Since you really won't have the time or the resources to track all these, we do that job for you. We keep an eye on corporate developments like mergers, splits, top personnel exits and management malpractices, among a lot else. We cover financial results in detail and give you our take on the numbers - what's positive, what's not, what to look out for and how the management has performed.
But if you do have an interest in doing your research, then we have more for you. Our bundled research tools are loaded with complete data on every stock in the Indian markets, so you can do your research for any other listed stock. So, what we have is not just a stock-recommendation service but a complete confidence-supplying system, whether you are into growth, value, or anything else.
To sum up my 'just the facts'. this is what you get: