VR Logo

LIC Mutual Becomes LIC Nomura Mutual Fund


Consequently to the joint venture with Nomura Asset Management Strategic Investments Pte. Ltd. LIC Mutual Fund will be renamed as LIC Nomura Mutual Fund.

Nomura will have 35% of the total paid up equity share capital and the remaining 65% will be held by LIC and it will continue to be the sole sponsor of the fund. As a result, Fund House will be renamed as “LIC Nomura Mutual Fund” and the name of the Trustee Company will become “LIC Nomura Mutual Fund Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd.”.

Subsequently, the names of each of the schemes of the fund which currently are prefixed with LIC MF will then be prefixed as “LIC Nomura MF”.