IDBI mutual fund has revised the exit load structure in the IDBI- Principal Income Fund, with effect from October 1, 2001:
* 0.5 % for repurchases within 30 days from the date of allotment.
* Repurchases between 31 days to 3 months from the date of allotment & if the applicable redemption date (business day) is on the fifth day from the date of receipt of redemption request and pertains to one transaction of having amount invested :
* > Rs. 10,00,000 - No load.
* < = Rs. 10,00,000 - 0.5%.
* No notice is given - Load 0.5% - Any amount.
* No load applicable for repurchases after 90 days - Any amount.