VR Logo

How do I modify my existing KYC details?

You need to fill and submit a 'change in KYC' form along with a relevant proof

How does a person modify his/her already registered kyc?
-Moumita Chakraborty

If you need to change your KYC details, you need to fill a 'change in KYC' form. You also need to submit a proof for the change and then submit the form and the proof with any fund house where you have invested or with your registrar and transfer agent's office, provided it is authorized to accept KYC applications.You can either contact your mutual fund house to do it or you can do it through registrar and tranfser agents like CAMS and Karvy.

Post Your Query