VR Logo

How can I withdraw my EPF?

Submit your PF withdrawal application directly to the regional PF Office

I was working in Mumbai from 1998 to 2004 and was regularly contributing to EPF. In 2004, I changed my job and went abroad and now is with NRI status. I have not withdrawn my EPF. Would it be possible to withdraw it after these many years? If so, how can I do it?
- Unnikrishnan

Yes, you can. You may contact the Regional PF office. Get a PF withdrawal form, fill it and submit the same directly to the regional Provident Fund Office. This procedure requires identity attestation since the PF office would want to be sure whether the right person is applying for withdrawal. Hence, your withdrawal form needs to be attested.

Post Your Query