VR Logo

Common Account Statement

Investors can obtain the CAS by contacting the mutual fund or the RTAs…

How can an investor get the common account statement (CAS)? - Abhaya Jain

The market regulator Sebi has been communicating through an advertisement about the availability of a free Common Account Statement (CAS) for all mutual fund holdings. This can be obtained by contacting the mutual fund or the registrar and transfer agent. There are four RTAs; Deutsche Investor Services Pvt Ltd, Computer Age Management Services (CAMS), Franklin Templeton and Karvy Mutual Fund Services who can be approached to get this statement at no cost.

Post Your Query