SBI Mutual Fund announced introduction of Capital Appreciation Systematic Transfer Plan. In this, investors can transfer capital appreciation from their invested scheme to another open-ended scheme. The following are the features under this facility:
- This facility is available under growth option of all open-ended schemes.
- The Capital Appreciation Systematic Transfer Plan offers transfer facility at weekly (1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd), monthly and quarterly intervals.
- The minimum amount to be transferred to the target scheme should be Rs 100.
- Weekly and monthly frequency will have minimum six installments and quarterly frequency will have four installments.
- Exit load shall be applicable in the target/source scheme.
- Minimum investment amount in target scheme and minimum redemption amount in source scheme is not applicable for capital appreciation systematic transfer plan.
The above mentioned change will be effective from April 30, 2014.