VR Logo

Shares Of Changed Companies

To sell the shares of a company that has gone through changes, you need to contact the registrars & transfer agents…

I have 1,500 shares of Indo Gulf Fertilisers and Chemicals Corporation. I want to sell these shares. Can you tell me on which exchange they are listed?
- Sanjay Agarwal

The shares of the company you have in your possession have gone through a number of changes. Please refer to the box for details. In lieu of your holdings in Indo Gulf Fertilisers and Chemical Corporations, you will currently be entitled to 125 shares of Hindalco (price: Rs204) and 100 shares of Aditya Birla Nuvo (price: Rs885.60). Both the companies are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. But before you can trade the shares you have in the market, you will need to contact the respective registrars and transfer agents of Aditya Birla Nuvo and Hindalco for converting your shares of Indo Gulf Fertilisers and Chemical Corporations into shares of these two companies.

Post Your Query