Nov 13, 2006
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced a 7.50 per cent maiden dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund – Plan 2005. The record date for dividend declaration has been fixed as November 16, 2006.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. The biggest benefit of mutual fund
2. Fundamentals over fancy
3. Bearing the bear
4. What kind of return can I expect from a monthly SIP of Rs 16000 in the next 10 years?
5. What are ultra short-term funds?
6. To do, or not to do
7. When active funds fail
8. The rules about discontinuing a unit-linked plan
9. Avoid concentration to avoid credit risks
10. Multi-cycle specialist