Nov 13, 2006
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced a 7.50 per cent maiden dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund – Plan 2005. The record date for dividend declaration has been fixed as November 16, 2006.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. What ails pharma funds
2. A passive, very passive fund
3. ICICI Lombard IPO - Should you buy?
4. Crazy small caps
5. The inflation monster is destroying your wealth every year!
6. How much tax do you pay on your investments?
7. Total returns benchmark: A complete picture
8. Managing cash flows for those with fluctuating income
9. Can the value of a gilt fund erode?
10. How long is long term?