Mar 14, 2011
HDFC Mutual Fund has approved the declaration of dividend under dividend option of HDFC Prudence Fund. The quantum of declaration will be 35 per cent.
The record date is March 17, 2011.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. 5 things you should know about fund costs
2. What can I do about lower than expected returns?
3. Should I invest in debt funds through SIP?
4. HPL Electric and Power Limited IPO - Should you subscribe?
5. All about the value of new and used cars
6. How efficient is your bank? Find out
7. Time to forget about PPF
8. Stamp duty paid to register residential property qualifies for tax deduction
9. Should I invest in PPF or Debt Funds?
10. NPS fund management fee may go up 10 times
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW