Jan 10, 2011
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund has approved the declaration of dividend under dividend option of Franklin India Taxshield. The quantum of declaration will be 40 per cent.
The record date is January 14, 2011.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. Open in case of death
2. 10 things I have learned about investing
3. Does NPS make sense as a tax-saving investment?
4. Too full a platter
5. Challenge the equity-return assumption
6. All in the family
7. File tax return even if your income is not taxable
8. 5 reasons to cheer for the new regulations
9. Investors don't hear the fund manager
10. You can now use an ATM to e-verify your income tax return