Sep 6, 2010
IDFC Mutual Fund has approved the declaration of dividend under the dividend option of IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund (A and B Plan).
The quantum of declaration is 0.2 per cent. The record date is September 9, 2010.
1. The smarter way to index investing
2. Which stocks are fund favourites?
3. Can I invest in mutual funds to secure money for my child's education after 15-20 years?
4. A long-awaited shift in the black economy
5. What lies beneath
6. Avoiding high P/E stocks
7. Difference between a resident, non-resident and resident but not ordinary resident
8. The GST effect
9. E-insurance accounts are useful, not a must
10. The ELSS star
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW