Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Taurus debt schemes ravaged
2. Star in the making
3. IRCTC: Why float if you are about to sink?
4. Choosing carefully
5. Reliance Jio calls a truce but should investors be relieved?
6. Read your way to investing success
7. Difference between CAGR & XIRR
8. Is it advisable to invest in a mutual fund that comes with a SIP Insure facility?
9. The Quantum of commissions
10. Cherry-picking leaders