Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. As a retiree, have I chosen the right mutual funds?
2. How to really buy insurance
3. A flood of investments
4. Dividend matters
5. Can I invest in mutual funds to secure money for my child's education after 15-20 years?
6. PNB Housing Finance - Should you buy?
7. Beta and R-Squared
8. The smarter way to index investing
9. The underinsurance problem
10. What the smart money's doing
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW