Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. What are India's three biggest equity mutual funds planning?
2. Multi-cycle specialist
3. Maharashtra, New Delhi, Karnataka lead asset pyramid for MF industry
4. Your first mutual fund is very important
5. GST may be harder than it looks
6. Where patience is more important than intelligence
7. How well do you know your debt instruments?
8. What you didn't know about SIPs
9. Seeking value
10. Times of caution