Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Perched at the top
2. A tested veteran
3. IT Funds: Opportunity knocking?
4. A matter of mindsets
5. Is it safe to invest through a portfolio management service (PMS)?
6. Good that life insurance firms go IPO
7. Financial ratios to track your money health
8. Beginner's guide to mutual funds
9. Subscribers of provident fund get life insurance cover of up to Rs 6 lakh
10. Education from a veteran
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW