Apr 9, 2010
Effective April 12, 2010, Axis Mutual Fund has removed the exit load under Axis Short Term Fund which was earlier 0.25% if redeemed within 3 months from date of allotment.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. What can I do about lower than expected returns?
2. 5 things you should know about fund costs
3. All about the value of new and used cars
4. HPL Electric and Power Limited IPO - Should you subscribe?
5. Should I invest in debt funds through SIP?
6. Time to forget about PPF
7. Stamp duty paid to register residential property qualifies for tax deduction
8. Should I invest in PPF or Debt Funds?
9. NPS fund management fee may go up 10 times
10. How efficient is your bank? Find out
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW