Apr 9, 2010
Effective April 12, 2010, Axis Mutual Fund has removed the exit load under Axis Short Term Fund which was earlier 0.25% if redeemed within 3 months from date of allotment.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. Exits are important too
2. Investing in the titans
3. On the front line
4. A must-do list for investors
5. The impact of Rs2 lakh cap on losses from house property
6. 'Days of 8-9% return from liquid funds are over'
7. Best ELSS funds: Need of the hour
8. Dhirendra Kumar's fund recommendations for 2017
9. How to keep track of all your investments
10. When your fund manager leaves