Jan 11, 2010
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund has approved the declaration of dividend under Franklin India Taxshield.
The quantum of dividend is 30%. The record date is January 15, 2010.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. Open in case of death
2. Does NPS make sense as a tax-saving investment?
3. 10 things I have learned about investing
4. Leadership — A sacrifice
5. How did economic reforms change the average Indian's diet?
6. Challenge the equity-return assumption
7. You can now use an ATM to e-verify your income tax return
8. File tax return even if your income is not taxable
9. Too full a platter
10. 5 reasons to cheer for the new regulations