Jan 11, 2010
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund has approved the declaration of dividend under Franklin India Taxshield.
The quantum of dividend is 30%. The record date is January 15, 2010.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. The biggest benefit of mutual fund
2. Fundamentals over fancy
3. Bearing the bear
4. What kind of return can I expect from a monthly SIP of Rs 16000 in the next 10 years?
5. What are ultra short-term funds?
6. To do, or not to do
7. When active funds fail
8. The rules about discontinuing a unit-linked plan
9. Avoid concentration to avoid credit risks
10. Multi-cycle specialist