Jul 27, 2009
Taurus Mutual Fund has approved July 31, 2009 as the record date for declaration of dividends under Taurus Ethical Fund - Dividend. The quantum of the declaration will be 15% or Rs 1.50 per unit.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. A flood of investments
2. Can I invest in mutual funds to secure money for my child's education after 15-20 years?
3. Dividend matters
4. The smarter way to index investing
5. The underinsurance problem
6. The GST effect
7. What lies beneath
8. A long-awaited shift in the black economy
9. Which stocks are fund favourites?
10. Beta and R-Squared
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW