Jul 27, 2009
Taurus Mutual Fund has approved July 31, 2009 as the record date for declaration of dividends under Taurus Ethical Fund - Dividend. The quantum of the declaration will be 15% or Rs 1.50 per unit.
Get updates from Value Research in your inbox
1. To do, or not to do
2. Bearing the bear
3. Multi-cycle specialist
4. Your first mutual fund is very important
5. When active funds fail
6. Avoid concentration to avoid credit risks
7. What you didn't know about SIPs
8. What are India's three biggest equity mutual funds planning?
9. How well do you know your debt instruments?
10. Maharashtra, New Delhi, Karnataka lead asset pyramid for MF industry