Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. Exits are important too
2. Investing in the titans
3. On the front line
4. A must-do list for investors
5. The impact of Rs2 lakh cap on losses from house property
6. 'Days of 8-9% return from liquid funds are over'
7. Best ELSS funds: Need of the hour
8. Dhirendra Kumar's fund recommendations for 2017
9. How to keep track of all your investments
10. When your fund manager leaves