Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. To do, or not to do
2. Bearing the bear
3. Multi-cycle specialist
4. Your first mutual fund is very important
5. When active funds fail
6. Avoid concentration to avoid credit risks
7. What you didn't know about SIPs
8. What are India's three biggest equity mutual funds planning?
9. How well do you know your debt instruments?
10. Maharashtra, New Delhi, Karnataka lead asset pyramid for MF industry