Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. Climbing up the ladder
2. Indian fund with an American twist
3. Funds ready to show commissions
4. Corporate deposits are an endless source of trouble
5. What can I do about lower than expected returns?
6. 5 things you should know about fund costs
7. Should I choose different dates for each SIP?
8. 6 things to know about UPI-based banking apps
9. On the safe side
10. Time to forget about PPF
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW