Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. 5 things you should know about fund costs
2. What can I do about lower than expected returns?
3. Should I invest in debt funds through SIP?
4. HPL Electric and Power Limited IPO - Should you subscribe?
5. All about the value of new and used cars
6. How efficient is your bank? Find out
7. Time to forget about PPF
8. Stamp duty paid to register residential property qualifies for tax deduction
9. Should I invest in PPF or Debt Funds?
10. NPS fund management fee may go up 10 times
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW