Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. To do, or not to do
2. Bearing the bear
3. Multi-cycle specialist
4. Your first mutual fund is very important
5. When active funds fail
6. Avoid concentration to avoid credit risks
7. What you didn't know about SIPs
8. What are India's three biggest equity mutual funds planning?
9. How well do you know your debt instruments?
10. Maharashtra, New Delhi, Karnataka lead asset pyramid for MF industry