Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Numbers vs Feelings
2. 6 tests for a small-cap fund
3. Gaining from disorder
4. What to do with an inoperative EPF account
5. Life beyond Warren Buffett
6. Inflows turn sluggish after a bumper 2015
7. The Welspun shock
8. Great Indian companies
9. The case for SIPs in debt funds
10. Direct plans: Bane for some, boon for many?
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW