Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. What ails pharma funds
2. A passive, very passive fund
3. ICICI Lombard IPO - Should you buy?
4. Crazy small caps
5. The inflation monster is destroying your wealth every year!
6. How much tax do you pay on your investments?
7. Total returns benchmark: A complete picture
8. Managing cash flows for those with fluctuating income
9. Can the value of a gilt fund erode?
10. How long is long term?