Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. The smarter way to index investing
2. Which stocks are fund favourites?
3. Can I invest in mutual funds to secure money for my child's education after 15-20 years?
4. A long-awaited shift in the black economy
5. What lies beneath
6. Avoiding high P/E stocks
7. Difference between a resident, non-resident and resident but not ordinary resident
8. The GST effect
9. E-insurance accounts are useful, not a must
10. The ELSS star
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW