Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Open in case of death
2. Too full a platter
3. Challenge the equity-return assumption
4. Investors don't hear the fund manager
5. How to keep a close watch on investments?
6. The limits of diversification
7. Common tax filing mistakes to avoid
8. Spend, spend, spend and spend some more!
9. The stories that numbers tell
10. Duration of a bond determines the interest rate risk on it