Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. 'Days of 8-9% return from liquid funds are over'
2. A must-do list for investors
3. Dhirendra Kumar's fund recommendations for 2017
4. Best ELSS funds: Need of the hour
5. How to lose your money and blame yourself for it
6. When your fund manager leaves
7. 5 things you should know about fund costs
8. DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund puts a brake on fresh inflow once again
9. Record-keeping charges for your NPS account are coming down
10. Stocks to be greedy about