By News Desk | Apr 5, 2012
IDFC Mutual Fund has announced dividend under the dividend option of IDFC Asset Allocation FOF - Conservative Plan A & IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund - Plan A & Plan B. The quantum of dividend for both the schemes will be Rs.0.02 per unit.
The record date has been fixed as April 10, 2012.
1. Sensex 2025
2. NPS: Behind the scenes
3. How many funds should I invest for the right diversification?
4. How to be a stock markets expert (or sound like you are)
5. Companies that club industry profits
6. Companies with high margins
7. Which debt fund should I invest for three years?
8. Choose among similar funds
9. Companies with the highest profits in their sectors
10. Better parking option for idle cash