By News Desk | Apr 5, 2012
IDFC Mutual Fund has announced dividend under the dividend option of IDFC Asset Allocation FOF - Conservative Plan A & IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund - Plan A & Plan B. The quantum of dividend for both the schemes will be Rs.0.02 per unit.
The record date has been fixed as April 10, 2012.
1. Simplifying Mutual Fund Investing
2. Use the Market Downturn to Buy these Stocks
3. Should I Invest lump sum in HDFC Balanced?
4. Insurance is Not Investment
5. The Many Disadvantages of ULIPs
6. Digging Too Deep Into Funds' Portfolios
7. Betting on Ratios
8. No ULIP Surrender Charge after 5 Years
9. What Works in Investing?
10. ELSS Vs ULIP?