By News Desk | Apr 5, 2012
IDFC Mutual Fund has announced dividend under the dividend option of IDFC Asset Allocation FOF - Conservative Plan A & IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund - Plan A & Plan B. The quantum of dividend for both the schemes will be Rs.0.02 per unit.
The record date has been fixed as April 10, 2012.
1. 30 things to do before Sensex hits 30K
2. Warren Buffett and Charlies Munger live!
3. Warren Buffett & Investments
4. Buffett explains why volatility is not risk and why equity is best
5. Warren Buffett busts a cash myth
6. Investors are losing patience with HCL Tech
7. How to evaluate your investment choices?
8. Best term plan for a 39-year-old man
9. Cementing the future
10. Calculate monthly SIP returns of your fund