By News Desk | Apr 5, 2012
IDFC Mutual Fund has announced dividend under the dividend option of IDFC Asset Allocation FOF - Conservative Plan A & IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund - Plan A & Plan B. The quantum of dividend for both the schemes will be Rs.0.02 per unit.
The record date has been fixed as April 10, 2012.
1. Misconceptions About the Very Basics
2. SIPs score over lump sum
3. India Needs Fewer Farmers
4. Invest in Equities with Time on Hand
5. Funds Score over Pension Schemes
6. Serious Savings Advice from a Comic Strip Creator
7. Are Markets Over-valued?
8. Companies Reporting Exceptional Items Frequently
9. Exit Load Benefits Remaining Investors
10. Active Investing Wins Again