Sep 22, 2010
AIG Mutual Fund has approved the declaration of dividend under the quarterly option of the following schemes:
The record date is September 27, 2010.
1. The man who never sells
2. The ELSS giant
3. The must-have fund
4. 10 things a new stock investor needs to know
5. Taxation ahead for long-term capital gains?
6. Yet another chapter in the continuing saga of strange KYC rules
7. Late bird catches worm as well
8. To (or not to) bank on
9. Birla Sun Life Tax Plan: The art of comeback
10. How not to be rejected by a health insurance company