Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Can the pay commission get the NPS fixed?
2. Equity funds at sixty
3. Retirement plan for a 43-year-old man
4. Get a consolidated MF statement online
5. How to build a Portfolio
6. A digital quantum leap is coming
7. Be aware of the risks that debt funds face
8. Expanding product portfolio
9. Returns from bank FDs and banking funds
10. Should I invest in an arbitrage fund?