Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. When saying no makes financial sense
2. How to avoid excessive exposure to a stock
3. A quicker way to SIP
4. Get a consolidated statement for your funds
5. Honey, I shrunk the house
6. Too big to fail
7. Flying high
8. Is your company likely to go bankrupt?
9. Well-rounded with a dash of mid-cap flavour
10. Tata Balanced Fund: Solid performance