Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Get Your Money a Job
2. Build your core portfolio with balanced funds
3. Govt to lower interest rates on saving schemes
4. What Works in Investing?
5. The must-have fund
6. Investing Rs 10 lakh for five years
7. The ELSS giant
8. Franklin India Taxshield: Low on Risk
9. 10 things a new stock investor needs to know
10. Late bird catches worm as well