Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Use the Market Downturn to Buy these Stocks
2. Digging Too Deep Into Funds' Portfolios
3. What Works in Investing?
4. And the Winner of the Investments World Cup Is
5. Distilling Investable Stocks
6. The Many Disadvantages of ULIPs
7. Betting on Ratios
8. Modi's Fiscal Reconstruction
9. ELSS Vs ULIP?
10. UTI Mid Cap Fund: Consistent Player