Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Relationship between Oil, Growth and Employment
2. How Warren Buffett Calculates ROE
3. Separate portfolios for separate goals
4. The Future of Employment
5. Depressing Thoughts from Raghuram Rajan
6. Adding to Gold's Glitter
7. Find Your Fund's Exposure to a Stock
8. SBI Bluechip Fund: On the Improvement Path
9. Tax Savings Alternatives
10. Looking for Positive Changes