Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. Investment Mithya
2. Are we out of the woods yet?
3. IRDA's attempt to clean up banks' insurance sales
4. Making hay while the sun shines
5. When to invest in equity funds
6. Improvements to our Fund Classification System
7. Fill it, shut it, forget about it
8. Balanced funds can give superior returns
9. A stitch in time
10. Insurers with good claim settlement record