Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. The man who never sells
2. Life insurance should be your first personal finance priority
3. The must-have fund
4. The threat of old age poverty
5. Yet another chapter in the continuing saga of strange KYC rules
6. Wealth of information on your stocks!
7. The ELSS giant
8. BNP Paribas Long Term Equity Fund: Conservative and consistent
9. Taxation ahead for long-term capital gains?
10. How to buy health insurance