Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. The Farewell Talk with Kenneth Andrade
2. Shopping for Mutual Funds
3. Making Your Money Work
4. Would You Make a Donation to Help a Poor Real Estate Developer?
5. The Case for International Funds
6. Pick the Right Fund and Stick to it
7. Right Plan for Retired Investors
8. Major Shareholders of Indian Stock Market
9. ELSS Returns can be Superior
10. Triggering New Inflows