Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. The Beginner Investor's Dangerous Journey
2. 3 reasons why no one should leave India
3. Investing Rs 20 lakh for 15-20 years
4. Free markets and bad ULIPs
5. How to build a Portfolio
6. Equity funds at sixty
7. Equity funds are the favourites now
8. You don't need a demat account for your mutual funds
9. Get a consolidated MF statement online
10. Can the pay commission get the NPS fixed?