Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. When saying no makes financial sense
2. How to avoid excessive exposure to a stock
3. A quicker way to SIP
4. Get a consolidated statement for your funds
5. Honey, I shrunk the house
6. Too big to fail
7. Flying high
8. Is your company likely to go bankrupt?
9. Well-rounded with a dash of mid-cap flavour
10. Tata Balanced Fund: Solid performance