Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Debt funds hit the reality of losses
2. The road less travelled
3. Tax saving schemes with a higher risk
4. The low point of common sense in investing
5. Should I declare capital gains for switching funds?
6. How are gold ETFs taxed?
7. Additional Rs 50,000 deduction in NPS
8. Tata Long Term Equity Fund: Slow but steady
9. Only the curious learn
10. Buying businesses with growth potential