Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. The Farewell Talk with Kenneth Andrade
2. Shopping for Mutual Funds
3. Making Your Money Work
4. Would You Make a Donation to Help a Poor Real Estate Developer?
5. The Case for International Funds
6. Pick the Right Fund and Stick to it
7. Right Plan for Retired Investors
8. Major Shareholders of Indian Stock Market
9. ELSS Returns can be Superior
10. Triggering New Inflows