Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Be Childish with your Finances
2. Do Less to Do More
3. Large-cap Funds are Funds for All Seasons
4. Can't TCS Employees Work for Free?
5. Active Investing Wins Again
6. SBI Magnum Equity Fund: Seasoned Player
7. E-commerce: hype or reality?
8. Pay Less Tax with Your Investments
9. Higher Promoter Holding, Higher Returns
10. Analysing Giants of the Bearings Industry