Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. The man who never sells
2. The ELSS giant
3. The must-have fund
4. 10 things a new stock investor needs to know
5. Taxation ahead for long-term capital gains?
6. Yet another chapter in the continuing saga of strange KYC rules
7. Late bird catches worm as well
8. To (or not to) bank on
9. Birla Sun Life Tax Plan: The art of comeback
10. How not to be rejected by a health insurance company