Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. And the Winner of the Investments World Cup Is
2. Distilling Investable Stocks
3. A Whole New Personal Finance System
4. What Works in Investing?
5. Modi's Fiscal Reconstruction
6. UTI Mid Cap Fund: Consistent Player
7. Use the Portfolio Manager to Analyse your Portfolio Succinctly
8. ELSS Vs ULIP?
9. Who Says Retail Investors are Short-term?
10. Of Plato and Biyani