Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. The Marathon Man
2. The most rewarding stocks of the decade
3. Hot sectors to bet on
4. Axis Bank: Low on cost, high on profit
5. There is no TDS for interest earned on saving bank accounts
6. Asian Paints: Painting the town red
7. Breaking the pharma spell
8. Should I update my details also with Karvy?
9. The EPFO needs to be tolerant towards volatility
10. 3 reasons why no one should leave India