Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Take care of risks and returns will follow
2. How to invest in debt funds now
3. SBI Magnum Balanced Fund: Spicing it up with mid-caps
4. More fund investments from smaller towns
5. Capital goods - first stirrings of hope
6. EPFO keeps the faith in stocks, set to invest Rs 10,000 cr in FY17
7. The government decides to try its hand at some market timing
8. Asset disclosure norms for return filing and black money compliance
9. Indiabulls to raise upto 1000 crore for its second real estate fund
10. Valuation metrics on your fingertips!