Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Buffett explains why volatility is not risk and why equity is best
2. Catch Buffett and Munger live on April 30
3. Cementing the future
4. Compounding can make you very rich
5. Warren Buffett & Investments
6. Warren Buffett busts a cash myth
7. Calculate monthly SIP returns of your fund
8. How to evaluate your investment choices?
9. A long bull run looks unlikely
10. Should you insure your house?