Ask Value Research
Big Questions
The Plan
Economic Viewpoint
First Page
Generally Speaking
Guest Column
Not Just Kidding
Of This & Thatů
Random Rants
Straight Talk
The Chartist
Top of Mind
Fund Research
Category Watch
Fund Analyst Choice
Fund Family Update
New Funds
Rating Radar
Stock Research
Stock Analyst Choice
Stock Strategy
News & Commentary
Fund News
Book Review
First things...
How I did it
In Rememberance
Special Report
Tax Saving Alternatives
Tax Saving Know How
Using Value Research Online
Words Worth
You can park the money in a bank account and start a monthly Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in one or two balanced schemes and invest the money over a year or 18 months | |
The interest earned on Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) doesn't enjoy any tax exemption | |
Ideally, you should shift the money to a safer avenue like a bank deposit or a liquid fund at least a year or two before the actual event | |
If you continue with your daughter's account, she will not be able to open another Public Provident Fund (PPF) in her name | |
Identify short-, medium- and long-term financial goals and start an investment programme to achieve every goal | |
You can make a voluntary contribution to National Pension Scheme (NPS) and claim an extra tax deduction of up to Rs 50,000 under Section 80CCD(1B) | |
On becoming a Non Resident Indian (NRI), you are legally bound to inform the mutual funds about your change in status | |
If you are looking for assured returns with absolute safety of capital, you should stick to bank deposits | |
An individual between 18 and 60 years can join National Pension Scheme | |
The FATCA/CRS form asks the investor is his/her country of tax residency other than India | |
Home | My Portfolio | Tax | Funds | Value Investing | Insurance | Income | Learn | Archive | Ask | Subscribe | About Us | Log In | Free Sign Up