Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund has introduced the trigger facility under various schemes with effect from August 10, 2015.
The salient features of the facility include:
- There will be two options under this facility - Value Trigger (Amount Based) and Appreciation/Depreciation Trigger (% Based)
- Investor can choose any of the applicable actions on occurrence of trigger i.e. Redemption/Switch to the extent of capital appreciation or Redemption/Switch of Full Amount or Redemption/Switch of Partial Amount(%)
- Minimum Investment in the facility - ₹20000
- The facility will be available only for one time.
- The investors of the transferor scheme, on occurrence of trigger can opt for switch of their investments in any of below mentioned transferee schemes:
The quantum of dividend shall be ₹0.055 and ₹0.05 respectively. The record date has been fixed as August 12, 2015.