- We are India's trusted source of Mutual Fund information since 1993.
- Our Mutual Fund Rating system ★★★★★ is the most widely used among investors & industry.
- Our insights & opinions reach crores of investors via print, digital & radio.
- 1 Million+ investor rely directly on Value Research's tools, data & insights.
Our mission is to empower investors with independent and unbiased information to help them make better investment decisions. We provide a wide range of products and services, including mutual fund research, portfolio tracking tools, and investment advisory services.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Equity Analyst to join our team at Value Research Stock Advisor. As a Senior Equity Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis of stocks and markets to provide insightful investment recommendations. You will also be responsible for day to day update and coverage of these recommendations.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of stocks and markets to identify investment opportunities and potential risks.
- Monitor industry trends and analyse economic data to identify potential investment opportunities.
- Create investment reports and recommendations based on your research findings to provide insightful and actionable advice.
- Spot and write analysis-driven or topical articles on Indian markets, industries and stocks.
- Should preferably be first class commerce or economics graduate, MBA, CA, CWA or CFA (AIMR).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to synthesize complex financial data into concise and actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Should be driven and motivated to work in small teams.
- Should have a keen interest in stock markets and investing.
- Must have an aptitude for data analysis and basic knowledge of Excel.
Compensation & benefits
- Attractive compensation at par with industry standards.
- Financial assistance in pursuing CFA course.