Value Research is India’s most credible and trusted source of mutual fund information and insights.
Established by Dhirendra Kumar in 1992, Value Research went on to create and publish India’s first fund ratings in Business Today magazine. This was the launch of the rating system that, 25 years later, is still India’s most trusted.
Value Research is a privately-held company wholly owned by Founder-CEO Dhirendra Kumar and his family. Since its founding in 1992, the company has always been profitable and is entirely self-funded.
About the Role
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing systems and a suite of web based software products.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write "clean", well-designed code.
- Comfortable working in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Follow industry best practices.
- Programming ability /functional correctness/ programming practices:
- Ability to code accurately, efficiently and ensure timely programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Should be able to work across the languages.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
- Analytical, logical and problem-solving skills