Value Research is India’s most credible and trusted source of mutual fund information and insights.
Established by Dhirendra Kumar in 1992, Value Research went on to create and publish India’s first fund ratings in Business Today magazine. This was the launch of the rating system that, 25 years later, is still India’s most trusted.
Value Research is a privately-held company wholly owned by Founder-CEO Dhirendra Kumar and his family. Since its founding in 1992, the company has always been profitable and is entirely self-funded.
About the Role
Value Research offers software developers a chance to work as part of a small, innovative team that is focused on a fast growing vertical. Besides designing and developing the systems that serve clients, we are also developing a suite of web-based software products targeted at the mutual fund research and distribution industry. We are NOT a services company--all software development work is for our own products and services.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- In depth knowledge of C#, SQL Server and OOPS concepts.
- Development experience in desktop applications.
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus.
- Good in logical and analytical skills.
- Able to perform unit testing and code review.
- Well versed with end to end SDLC.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable and high performance code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.