By News Desk | Apr 5, 2012
IDFC Mutual Fund has announced dividend under the dividend option of IDFC Asset Allocation FOF - Conservative Plan A & IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund - Plan A & Plan B. The quantum of dividend for both the schemes will be Rs.0.02 per unit.
The record date has been fixed as April 10, 2012.
1. 10 Future-proof Stocks to Build Wealth
2. Midcap Stocks to Invest Now
3. Could there be a tax googly in equity funds too?
4. AIA Engineering: Core Duopoly Business
5. Exchange Traded Funds Unveiled
6. Financing Dreams & Aspirations
7. Direct Plans have Zero Charges
8. When Term Insurance isn't Available
9. Changes in Mutual Fund Tax Laws Shows Poor Understanding
10. A Good Health Insurance Policy