Aug 17, 2010
Effective August 18, 2010, AIG Mutual Fund has announced that the following schemes will now be available through BSE StAR, the trading platforms of BSE.
AIG India Equity - Regular, AIG Infrastructure and Economic Reform - Regular, AIG World Gold and AIG Short Term - Retail Plan.
1. Exchange Traded Funds Unveiled
2. Midcap Stocks to Invest Now
3. 10 Future-proof Stocks to Build Wealth
4. AIA Engineering: Core Duopoly Business
5. A Good Health Insurance Policy
6. Promising Pricey Midcap Stocks
7. Revival in Sight
8. When Term Insurance isn't Available
9. Remembering JRD
10. Changes in Mutual Fund Tax Laws Shows Poor Understanding