Dec 8, 2007
HDFC Mutual Fund has announced December 12, 2007 as the record date for declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HDFC Multiple Yield Fund and HDFC Multiple Yield Fund - Plan 2005. The quantum of dividend will be 10 per cent for both the schemes.
1. The Value of Value Investing
2. How do I choose a good mutual fund advisor?
3. Don't get swayed by Market Movements
4. What you didn't know about Indian REITs
5. Tax Treatment of Balanced Funds
6. Truly Dynamic
7. Changed Taxation of FMPs
8. Despite Tax Tweak, Fixed-Income Funds Still Trump Bank Deposits
9. Income Funds Still can't Beat Inflation
10. Exchange Traded Funds Unveiled