Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Top 10 Loss Making Stocks
2. How large should does my retirement fund need to be?
3. Cycles to your advantage
4. Mutual Funds are Properly Governed
5. Can I have Some Trading Tips on These Two Stocks?
6. Fed Ends Quantitative Easing
7. The Invisible Infrastructure Story
8. An Emergent Opportunity
9. The e-Losses Sector is Booming
10. Separate portfolios for separate goals
Beginners Guide to Investing with Confidence
Savings & Investment Yearbook 2014-15