Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Report that changed India
2. Smart tax saving expenses
3. Infra Once More
4. When to pay Income tax
5. Know your status
6. Don't quant funds work any more?
7. How to claim tax deductions
8. Understand the Need to Control your Finances
9. Looking to Get Married? Start Investing First
10. How much is your tax liability?