Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Get 32 per cent assured returns. Not.
2. Compare Funds before Investing
3. How to Switch from Regular to Direct Plan
4. 10 Promising Midcaps to Invest In
5. A Fund which Doubles Up as a Zero Coupon Bond
6. Are Sector Funds a Good Choice? Are Dividend Plans a More Conservative Option?
7. All Hail the Kisan Vikas Patra
8. Institutional Holding Nearing Limit
9. Betting on Cash
10. Cycles to your advantage