Oct 19, 2007
Franklin India Mutual fund has announced a dividend of 6%, 25%, 25% and 15% under Franklin FMCG Fund, Franklin Pharma Fund, Franklin Infotech Fund and FT India Life Stage Fund of Funds - The 40s Plan, respectively. The record date for the same has been fixed as October 24, 2007.
1. Investing for a Planned Retirement
2. How to Really Buy Insurance
3. The Value of Value Investing
4. Liquid Funds still have a Strong Case
5. How do I choose a good mutual fund advisor?
6. Exchange Traded Funds Unveiled
7. Changed Taxation of FMPs
8. Evenly Mixed
9. Tax Treatment of Balanced Funds
10. What you didn't know about Indian REITs