Value Research is Hiring
Value Research is India's best-known independent investment research company. We
are the publishers of three of the most popular media properties in the investment
space -- Mutual Fund Insight, Wealth Insight (both monthly magazines) and our website
ValueResearchOnline.com. Our work is enabled by an expert, multi-disciplinary team
of analysts, data experts, software developers and media professionals.
We are located in Delhi (Noida) and Mumbai. Our main office in Noida houses the
research backend, most of the editorial functions, as well as software development.
The Mumbai office has marketing, along with some editorial and research functions.The
current positions are based in our office at Noida (near Delhi)
Editorial and Research:
Trainee Data Analysts
- Updating and maintaining investment data and databases
- Liaising with internal and external parties to ensure timely delivery of data and related projects
- Managing relationships between Value Research and Mutual Funds
- Handling client requests and queries from external parties
- Reviewing and implementing quality assurance process to ensure the accuracy of our database and products
Qualification / Skill Set
- Should be a first class graduate in Commerce / Economics / Business Studies / Mathematics / Statistics
- Should have interest in investing and financial markets
- Should be driven and motivated to work in small teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Trainees will get a monthly stipend.
- Attractive compensation on completion of training period
- Incentive plan for doing CFA.
- Get a daily real time experience on all that drives the financial markets
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com